Struggling with cocaine addiction can be an isolating experience, but in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, there’s a beacon of hope for those seeking to break free. The Healing Center’s DCF licensed treatment facility offers a comprehensive approach to cocaine addiction, ensuring that each individual’s journey to recovery is both supported and effective.
With a range of treatment programs including PHP, IOP, and OP, The Healing Center tailors therapy to meet the unique needs of its clients. Their dedicated team of professionals is ready to assist with both group and individual therapy, helping to pave the way for lasting sobriety and a renewed sense of freedom.
What Is Cocaine?
Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction
Cocaine addiction is clinically referred to as a stimulant use disorder. Doctors and psychiatrists use specific criteria when diagnosing this type of disorder. Some of these factors include:
- Taking larger amounts of cocaine than intending to.
- Being unable to stop or cut back on using cocaine.
- Spending a majority of time trying to find or use cocaine
- Having cravings to use cocaine
- Abusing cocaine despite negative consequences
- Neglecting daily responsibilities in order to use cocaine
- Giving up enjoyable activities to use cocaine
- Putting yourself in physically dangerous situations to use cocaine
- Continuing to use despite negative health consequences.
- Developing a tolerance for cocaine
- Experiencing withdrawal when cocaine abuse suddenly stops or is reduced.
If you identify with some of the above symptoms, then it is important to contact a drug rehab for an evaluation. Addiction specialists will be able to tell you if you are struggling with an addiction and how to treat it.
Request a Confidential Callback
How Do Cocaine Addiction Treatment Programs Work?
Cocaine addiction treatment programs work through providing comprehensive therapies that address the underlying issues that led to the addiction in the first place. Generally, both medical and psychological treatments are provided in a drug rehab for cocaine addiction. Therapies include:
- Individual therapy-this type of therapy allows clients to work with a therapist one on one in order to identify triggers and build new healthy coping skills
- Group therapy-this type of treatment allows clients to connect and build support from their peers
- Medication assisted treatment– MAT involved the use of medications in order to manage cravings and physical symptoms of withdrawal
- Case management-clients often come into treatment with employment issues, legal issues, and more. Case managers help clients resolve these outside issues
- Trauma therapy-trauma therapies, such as EMDR, help clients to process underlying traumatic events that have contributed to the addiction
It is important to understand that there is no one size fits all approach to treating addiction. Every person’s treatment plan is tailored to fit their individual needs and circumstances.
The Benefits Of Cocaine Addiction Treatment In NJ
The benefits of cocaine addiction treatment in NJ are numerous. Cocaine addiction is a serious disease that needs to be treated with professional care. It can lead to serious negative consequences including legal issues, relationship problems, health issues, and even overdose. Seeking quality cocaine addiction treatment in NJ is vital if you or a loved one is struggling.
The biggest benefit of getting help for cocaine addiction is addressing the underlying issues that perpetuated the addiction to begin with. Often, mental health disorders are a contributing factor to addiction issues. Thus, it is important to look for a facility that provides dual diagnosis treatment. Dual diagnosis facilities in NJ are equipped to treat co-occurring disorders as well as substance use disorders.
Another benefit of cocaine addiction treatment in NJ is the foundation that it provides for long-term recovery. While in drug rehab, clients are taught healthy coping skills and relapse prevention techniques that allow them to have the skills they need for a successful recovery outside of treatment.
Overall, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible if you or a loved one is struggling with cocaine abuse. Treatment allows for healing and is a place that teaches the skills that are needed to maintain sobriety.
What To Expect At Our Cocaine Addiction Treatment In NJ
The cocaine addiction treatment in NJ program at our drug rehab centers allows clients to have a full day of both psychological and and medical treatment. The advantage to our cocaine addiction treatment in NJ center is that our clients have the ability to live off-campus. They reside either within their own home or one of our luxury sober living homes in Cherry Hill, NJ.
The first step to entering into our drug rehab facility is to call our admissions team. They will complete an over the phone assessment in order to suggest the best level of care that meets your specific needs. Furthermore, they will answer all of your questions about our treatment programs and services.
The next step is scheduling and completing your intake. During your intake appointment you will meet with your assigned therapist, receive a tour of the facility, meet with our doctors, and fill out some paper work that is needed for you to attend our programs.
During your stay with us you can expect to receive a variety of different holistic and western medicine therapies that promote whole body wellness and healing. We work with you one on one to put together a treatment plan that addresses all of your needs and provides you with the foundation you need to stay clean long-term.
Find Healing At Our Cocaine Addiction Treatment In NJ
If you are searching for cocaine addiction treatment in NJ, then you are probably ready to take the next step of entering into a drug rehab program. It is important to know that you do not have to heal from cocaine addiction alone. Here at The Healing Center we understand how difficult it is to admit that you need help. That’s why we are here to help you every single step of the way. If you would like to learn more about how our programs can help you, then contact our admissions team today.